Khoury College of Computer Sciences
first name at northeastern dot edu
Office: 340 WVH (West Village H, directions)
I am interested in the foundations of software and system design.
My research spans areas such as formal methods, computer-aided verification
and synthesis, safety-critical, embedded and cyber-physical systems, security, and trustworthy AI.
Our group develops theory and builds tools for designing better
(and better designing) systems.
I joined Northeastern in September 2018.
My h-index is 49:
Google Scholar page.
My publications at DBLP.
- Formal Specification, Verification, and Synthesis, CS 7430/4830, Fall 2020
- Logic and Computation, CS 2800, Fall 2020
- System Specification, Verification, and Synthesis, CS 4830/7485, Fall 2019
- Logic and Computation, CS 2800, Fall 2019
- Logic and Computation, CS 2800, Spring 2019
Students and postdocs
The Refinement Calculus of Reactive Systems (RCRS)
--- STTT 2020 paper: The Refinement Calculus of Reactive Systems Toolset
--- The RCRS Toolset won a Distinguished Artifact Award at TACAS 2018.
NSF SaTC: CORE: Medium: Collaborative: Bridging the Gap between Protocol Design and Implementation through Automated Mapping
Page maintained by Stavros Tripakis