Re: The Essence of Strategic Programming

Subject: Re: The Essence of Strategic Programming
From: Karl Lieberherr (karllieberherr@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 11:17:53 EDT

Hi Ralf:

in DJ we have a flavor of generic traversal schemes in that we can
write a Java method like:

Object genericTraversalScheme(TraversalGraph traversalGraph){
   return classGraph.traverse(this, traversalGraph, new Visitor() {...});
}

We can call this TraversalScheme with any traversal graph compatible
with the Visitor (and classGraph).

-- Karl