www.ccs.neu.edu

Subject: www.ccs.neu.edu
From: webmaster@icorus.com
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 23:41:29 EDT

Your web site is listed at http://www.icorus.com !

We visited your web site and have listed your site in our high traffic search engine http://www.icorus.com * IMPORTANT - check your listing under the key words you would use to find your web site and also your domain name. Please take a moment to add your FREE icorus.com web site directory listing when you visit.

We know how important your web site is to you, and your business, clients and target audience. Icorus.com supports your efforts with this free listing in our search engine and directory. Find out how you can come up at the top for your key words!!!

Icorus.com smart search technology...

"bringing the world together one web site at a time".

Best Regards,

Icorus.com Search Engine & Directory
http://www.icorus.com

* If you do not wish to be listed in our search engine please simply visit our search engine and remove your email address from our information database. You will not be contacted again.

Remove your url click here: dem@ccs.neu.edu">http://www.icorus.com/remove.cgi?email=dem@ccs.neu.edu

This email is sent complying to the proposed H.R. 3113 Unsolicited
Commercial Electronic Mail Act of 2000.