RE: Doug's interface for traversal-related concerns

Subject: RE: Doug's interface for traversal-related concerns
From: John J. Sung (john_j_sung@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 16:47:34 EST

Hi Karl,

I really like the declare visitor part, it's a very nice way of adding
visitors to the whole system. I think that this is the way I should
implement the syntax for the visitor as well. It shouldn't be too hard to
find the definition for the particular visitor in the parse tree or loaded
classes.

I'm just wondering about syntax for adding advice to edges. Since, AspectJ
is advising on methods and there's a wrapper method call for traversing an
edge. We should be able to do this. So, what would be the syntax for adding
advice to those?

John