Fwd: Re: COOL and RIDL as AspectJ Libraries ?!

Subject: Fwd: Re: COOL and RIDL as AspectJ Libraries ?!
From: Therapon Skotiniotis (skotthe@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 22:26:18 EST

Hi,
  The answer to whether the COOL & RIDL Libraries exist in the
  current AspectJ version ....

  --Theo
----- Forwarded message from Cristina Videira Lopes <crista@tagide.com> -----

From: "Cristina Videira Lopes" <crista@tagide.com>
To: "Therapon Skotiniotis" <skotthe@ccs.neu.edu>
Cc: <users@aspectj.org>
Subject: Re: COOL and RIDL as AspectJ Libraries ?!
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 19:11:54 -0800

Hi,

As far as I remeber, we never did a RIDL library in aspectj. We did COOL.
The COOL example code has been discontinued at some point - other examples
seemed more compelling to show the generality of aspectj - but it should
still be possible to do it using the current version of aspectj.

Left as an exercise for all you grad students out there! - send code, will
revise.

-Crista