Larceny/IA32 runs on Intel IA32 and compatible (x86-32) architectures. Larceny/SPARC runs on SPARC architectures. Larceny/IA32 is prebuilt for Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows XP, and can probably be built from source for similar operating systems. Larceny/SPARC is prebuilt for Solaris.
For other architectures, including Mac OS X on PowerPC machines, please consider Petit Larceny.
- prebuilt for Win32/IA32; zip file (5 MBy), no source
- prebuilt for Win32/IA32; gzip'ed tar file (5 MBy), no source
- prebuilt for Linux86/IA32; gzip'ed tar file (7 MBy), no source
- prebuilt for Macintosh OS X/IA32; gzip'ed tar file (7 MBy), no source
- prebuilt for Solaris/SPARC; gzip'ed tar file (7 MBy), no source
- source only; gzip'ed tar file (11 MBy)
- source only; zip file (12 MBy)
The Sassy assembler is a large component of Larceny/IA32. The Larceny development team is grateful to Jonathan Kraut for developing Sassy and releasing it under the LGPL.