Disc Jockey Services - last chance to respond

Subject: Disc Jockey Services - last chance to respond
From: Scott Kartsounes (noreply@djintelligence.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 19:32:01 EDT

DJ Intelligence

Mobile DJs and Disc Jockeys, this is the last chance to sign up for your limited time, full-featured trial from DJ Intelligence. DJ Intelligence tools are designed to be one of the quickest, simplest ways for technical and non-technical website owners to build and add function-enhancing applications into their DJ websites. We've done the work for you!

Add these customized features to your DJ Website today...
Online Searchable Music Library http://demo.djintelligence.com/music
Custom Request / Play List System http://demo.djintelligence.com/music
Availability Checking http://demo.djintelligence.com/availability
Inquiry / Reservation System http://demo.djintelligence.com/availability
Instant Price Quote Generator http://demo.djintelligence.com/quote
Interactive Event Planning System http://demo.djintelligence.com/planning
Online Contract / Booking System http://demo.djintelligence.com/contract

"I'll testify that offering an online music list brings more bookings and more money per event!"
Joe Burruss - Sunrise Entertainment Services
(more...)

All features are completely optional and completely customizable - use only what you want or need. Don't have your music list computerized? No problem, use our default lists! If you can create a hyperlink, you can use these tools.

Test drive DJ Intelligence for two months with full features! This offer expires on June 30, 2002. So sign up today! Visit www.djintelligence.com for more information. There is no obligation to renew after the two month period.

"This is probably the best thing to happen to the DJ industry in years!"
David Saunders - Get Ritzy Disc Jockey Co.
(more...)

Benefits of DJ Intelligence ready-made website applications:

  • Enhance the functionality of your website - get more value from it - make it look better
  • Make your website look like a big business website on a small business budget
  • In-expensive solutions that cost a fraction of a bespoke website
  • Delivered completely via the internet so there is nothing to download
  • Aimed at non-programmers and webmasters, tools require no programming or scripting
  • Easy to use - anyone can use these applications by accessing them through their web browser
  • Simple to install - link to our hosted web pages or integrate into your own site using frames
  • Saves you programming time - we've done it all for you
  • Nothing to download or install on your web server
  • No expensive database software to have to purchase, install, and configure
  • Guaranteed reliability/uptime - highly reliable, secure, backed-up, and accessible data
  • Solutions come with professionally designed HTML web pages
  • Hosted on our servers - can be customized to match the look and feel of any site
  • Free online tutorials to help you install the application and get it running
  • Very low cost yearly subscription

"I'm always ahead of the game in my market, and DJ Intelligence just gave me another tool to stay ahead!"
John Gallagher - John Gallagher Mobile Disc Jockey
(more...)

So sign up for your two-month trial today! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us from our website at www.djintelligence.com (replies to this alias are not monitored).

Musically Yours,
Darren Hughes & Scott Kartsounes
DJ Intelligence
Chicago, USA
"Smarten Your Website"
http://www.djintelligence.com

PS - Thank you to all who stopped by and met us at the Mobile Beat DJ Show in Chicago!

REMOVAL: We value and respect your privacy. If you are not a DJ and received this message in error, please accept our sincere apologies and follow the link to be immediately removed. Due to bounce-backs, replies to this alias are not monitored. Please email us from our website with any questions.

Non-DJs Leave Our List Here: http://www.djintelligence.com/marketing/remove.asp