Programming Language Day at Northeastern

Subject: Programming Language Day at Northeastern
From: lieber@ccs.neu.edu
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 20:59:46 EST

You are cordially welcome to a day of Programming Language
Research at Northeastern on Feb. 6, 2002.

It will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about the
recent work of Matthias Felleisen who joined
our College recently from Rice University. His interest
overlaps with the interest of my group in that we both are interested
in the interactions between the engineering of software
and programming language design.

The program, complete with a preliminary list of talks is at:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/PL/

There will also be four talks on Aspect-Oriented Programming.

Hoping to see you in Boston on Feb. 6.

Best regards,
-- Karl Lieberherr