homeworks, honors adjunct

Subject: homeworks, honors adjunct
From: lieber@ccs.neu.edu
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 16:13:46 EST

Every week there is a new homework. Hw 2 is due on Thursday.
There was an error in the due date.

Homework 1 will be returned on Tuesday. For those of you
who arrived late or who had a personal emergency,
it is important that you turn in hw 1 by Tuesday
so that we can post sample solution to give you feedback.

I would like to organize an honors adjunct section to this course.
Please drop me a note if you are an honors student and would like
to participate in this one credit section. You will get
some interesting additional homework related to aspect-oriented
programming.

-- Karl Lieberherr