Re: homework 2 questions

Subject: Re: homework 2 questions
From: lieber@ccs.neu.edu
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 21:00:22 EST

Hi Justin:

I will discuss the Java program that you have questions about
tomorrow in the lecture.

You are right that the MIT Technology Review has protected the article.
Thank you for telling me; it used to be readable.
We make use of the fair-use clause of the Copyright Law and I
give you a copy of the article for the purpose of answering
the question in the homework:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/research/demeter/aop/publicity/TR10_kiczales.html
(this is only for reading the article; none of the links will work;
MIT Technology Review owns the copyright)

-- Karl