office hours, etc.

Subject: office hours, etc.
From: Karl Lieberherr (lieber@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 10:01:58 EST

As noted also in my home page, my office hours are:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 1.30-2.30 or by appointment.

I am inside Cullinane Hall 229 in office 237.

I am also available after class on Monday and Thursday
in the class room or just outside of it.
On Tuesday I teach a graduate class after COM 1205
and I don't have much time.

You are strongly encouraged to ask many questions in class.
I treat everyone with respect: Any question or comment is addressed
with openness and seriousness. No one should feel intimidated.

John Sung, the Teaching Assistant, will also have an office hour
and we will determine that today in class based on your preferences.

If you need help by email, please send your questions to BOTH:

lieber jser

If you don't remember those email addresses, send it to

com1205-grader

which will reach both: lieber jser.

-- Karl L.