RE: homework 4 problem

Subject: RE: homework 4 problem
From: Pengcheng Wu (wupc@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 10:29:14 EST

Yes, you are right. It is a sort of 'bug' in DJ. When traversing a
repetition edge in DJ, you should always add a constraint to your
traversal strategy, which is "bypassing -> *,tail,*". Otherwise, the last
element will be always traversed twice. See also the message I sent on Feb
9:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/com1205/w03/archive/0123.html

--Pengcheng Wu