Re: LabGuide

Subject: Re: LabGuide
From: Pengcheng Wu (wupc@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 22:42:36 EST

No, you don't have to create the program from scratch. Actually, you work
on the base program from:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/research/demeter/DemeterJava/use/lguide/html/src.tgz

and add/modify the program step by step following the instructions in:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/research/demeter/DemeterJava/use/lguide/html/Mainhtml/Mainhtml.html

Make suer you read through this instruction first.

--Pengcheng