A clarification of Project grade

Subject: A clarification of Project grade
From: Pengcheng Wu (wupc@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 12:05:56 EST

For those who have already got grades for traversalJ project, I would like
to give a clarification here. I deducted 10 points for those who failed to
detect the undeclared/undefined ClassGraph variable. The professor just
notified me that this requirement is an optional part and should be viewed
as extra credits. Since I treated everybody's work equally, we now
view the grades that are not deducted 10 points for this issue as the
grades that have already got the extra point, those grades that are
deducted 10 points for this issue as the normal grades, insead of changing
the grades of your project. Sorry for the confusion that may have
been brought to you.

--Pengcheng Wu