Complete New Computers For Just $199!!

Subject: Complete New Computers For Just $199!!
From: Explorer Micro (ExplorerMicro@zapo.net)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 16:11:00 EST

* You chose to be an Administrator Notices, Newsletter or Developer Announcement recipient. We˙FFFF92re excited to bring you exclusive access to great content and specials plus other convenient tools and services. We also respect your right to privacy, If you feel that this service is no longer of benefit to you, and you do not want to be notified along with the executives on this list, Simply CLICK HERE and you will be removed from the recipients. Before you do, however please remember we are providing you with services for financial success and valuable information about opportunities on an absolutely free basis.