Re: hw1

Subject: Re: hw1
From: Pengcheng Wu (wupc@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 12:25:19 EDT

OK. I can extend the deadline for submitting Part A,B of HW1 to next
Monday. To clarify a little more, you have to do the reverse
engineering for both part A and B; you don't need to draw UML
diagram for all the classes in the gen/ directory, you just need
to draw UML diagram for classes mentioned in the two cd
files(tree.cd and class-graph.cd); you don't need to put methods
in the UML diagram, but you do need to explain the behaivors of
methods mentioned in the assignment description.

Please submit print copy of your solution to my mail-box in 161 CN
before 4PM next Monday (please don't submit electrical copy!). It is hard
deadline.

--Pengcheng Wu (com1205 TA)