Re: hw1

Subject: Re: hw1
From: Pengcheng Wu (wupc@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 11:20:25 EDT

Hi,

You don't need to reverse engineering all the java files in the gen/
directory. You only need to reverse engineering all the classes mentioned
in the tree.cd file, which is in the directory of

    /home/lieber/.www/com1205/f02/hw/1/binary-tree/

You don't need to put any method or method signature in the UML diagram.

I hope you feel easier to do now.

--Pengcheng Wu