Re: com1205_about HOmework4

Subject: Re: com1205_about HOmework4
From: Karl Lieberherr (lieber@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 00:27:08 EDT

Hi Jae-Young:
adding the parent part adds an argument to the constructor
of CompoundFile and makes the current constructor
calls illegal. That is why I used parsing in class
to make the object construction adaptive.

The slogan is: "concrete syntax is more abstract than abstract syntax".
Use the Structure-Shy Object Pattern.

-- Karl L.