Re: Error message compiling LabGuide (fwd)

Subject: Re: Error message compiling LabGuide (fwd)
From: Karl Lieberherr (lieber@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 15:18:36 EDT

Hi Jon:

in the future, please send your questions not only to
me but also to Stelios Paparizos. (stelios)
You will get a faster response.

It looks like the Lab Guide is slightly broken because
SUN Microsystems changed the interface of javac:
It no longer accepts the -depend option.
Please go into the *.prj file in your
directory and remove the -depend flag in the
compiler options and it should work fine.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

-- Karl L.