The Darwin Scholarship is open to current College of Computer and Information Science students who have demonstrated financial need, academic achievement, and sound character.
Established by College of Computer and Information Science alumni Brian Perry and Greg Moody, the Darwin Scholarship Fund awards up to $1500.00 for the 2012-2013 academic year.
Who Is Eligible
- Full-time undergraduates in the College of Computer and Information Science
- Students with sophomore, junior or senior standing
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or U.S. nationals
How To Apply
- Complete the Darwin Scholarship application form.
- Write a one-page statement supporting the application.
- Submit the application form and letter to Doreen Hodgkin via e-mail (email@example.com)
Qualified applicants will be invited to interview with the Scholarship Committee during the first few weeks in February, 2013. (Note to students on co-op, we will skype should you be considered a viable candidate)
Recipients may be asked to meet with the donor of this scholarship. They also will assume a moral obligation to reimburse the fund in the future, if possible, to make additional financial aid available to other students.