The Bradley E. Bailey Scholarship is open to current College of Computer and Information Science students who have demonstrated financial need, academic achievement, and sound character.
Established by Thomas E. Bailey, Jr. in memory of his son, a member of the College of Computer and Information Science Class of 1998, the Bradley E. Bailey Scholarship Fund provides up to $1200.00 for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Completed application by March 1, 2014.
Qualified applicants will be invited to interview with the Scholarship Committee during week of March 17, 2014.
Who Is Eligible
- Full-time undergraduates in the College of Computer and Information Science
- Students who have attained sophomore, junior or senior standing
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or U.S. nationals
How To Apply
- Complete the Bradley E. Bailey Scholarship application form.
- Write a one-page statement supporting the application.
- Submit the application form and letter to Doreen Hodgkin via e-mail (email@example.com)
Application Deadline: March 1, 2014
Recipients may be asked to meet with the donor of this scholarship. They also will assume a moral obligation to reimburse the fund in the future, if possible, to make additional financial aid available to other students.