The College of Computer and Information Science has 23 undergraduate degree programs and is housed in a new facility with the most current technology.
A major focus of our undergraduate programs is to provide the opportunity to combine a strong conceptual foundation of computing with an important application domain, all within the context of cooperative education.
You are invited to view the websites of our 41 faculty members, who are experts in their fields. Our faculty are passionate about teaching and look forward to sharing their knowledge and research with you.
The links below provide access to the Banner Course Registration System and to information that is useful when working with this system.
Northeastern Online Catalog
Enhanced Class Search
- Enhanced Class Search
- A Guide to Banner Enhanced Class Search
- Note that the menu item NU Core Arts/Humanities Lvl 1 in the Attribute Type menu is currently broken and returns no values when used in search. Therefore use the individual options:
- NU Core Arts Lvl 1
- NU Core Humanities Lvl 1
Self-Service Banner (SSB)
- Self Service Banner (SSB)
- A Guide to Banner Course Add/Drop
- Common Registration Issues for Undergraduate Day Students
Advanced Placement and Transfer Credit
Course Sequence Patterns
Patterns of Attendance (POA)
For Advisors Only