QUESTIONNAIRE FOR COM 3360: Adaptive Object-Oriented Software
Answer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
- Name, address, phone number, (CCS) username.
- Do you have an off-campus e-mail address that I should use.
- Year (first-year grad student, etc.), full-time or part-time?
- Have you taken the Java or C++ Lab or the Object-Oriented Design Course?
- Have you taken Principles of Programming Languages or Analysis
of Algorithms (core courses)?
- How much programming experience do you have? in Java? in C/C++?
- What CS courses are you currently taking?
- If you have had jobs in computing, briefly describe the
most recent job.
- Why are you taking this course?
What are your goals and expectations?
What do you want out of this class?
- If people often mispronounce your name, describe how to
pronounce your name correctly using rhymes or a phonetic spelling.