Rules for handing in the Exercise Sets. Exercise Sets Link
Warning: Failure to follow these rules
may result in loss of some or all credit for the homework.
What to submit:
- There is only one paper submission of code, written material, and
test results per group.
- There is only one electronic submission of work per group.
- The entire electronic submission should be bundled in a zip file and
submitted at once.
Formatting of the code:
- The cover sheet for the paper submission must follow the posted rules.
In addition, the names of students and the lab section (TA and time) must
be written in easy to read large letters.
- There should be a copy of all code you wrote, the required UML diagrams,
any additional written work, and a printout of the
test results for each problem.
- Do not make copies of the code provided to you, unless you have made
changes to it.
- All work for one problem should be bundled together in a folder.
- The problems in the submitted document should appear in order - problem
- The code should not run over 80 characters per line.
- The code should be printed in fixed width font.
- The code should be formatted with indentation and sufficient blank
lines (white space) to be readable.
- Each file should start with a standard header as follows:
* 1 February 2003
* Exercise Set 4 Problem 2
* Name 1: John Lennon 0123
* Name 2: Janice Joplin 7654
* TA: Eric
* Lab: 9:15 am
- When you complete a homework assignemt, add it to you electronic portfolio.
- When you receive a grade for your work, update your portfolio with