Rules for handing in the Exercise Sets. Exercise Sets Link
Warning: Failure to follow these rules may
result in loss of some or all credit for the homework.
What to submit:
- There is only one paper submission of code, written material, and test
results per group.
- There is only one electronic submission of work per group.
- The entire electronic submission should be bundled in a zip file and
submitted at once.
Formatting of the code:
- The cover sheet for the paper submission must follow the posted rules.
In addition, the names of students, the grading group and the class section
(professor and time) must be written in easy to read large letters.
- There should be a copy of all code, the required UML diagrams, any
additional written work, and a printout of the test
results for each problem.
- All work for one problem should be bundled together.
- The problems in the submitted document should appear in order - problem
- The code should not run over 80 characters per line.
- The code should be printed in fixed width font.
- The code should be formatted with indentation and sufficient blank
lines (white space) to be readable.
- Each file should start with a standard header as follows:
* 1 February 2003
* Exercise Set 4 Problem 2
* Name 1: John Lennon 0123
* Name 2: Janice Joplin 7654
* Grader: TJ
* Lab: WB
* Class: Proulx 9:15