CS6140 Machine Learning, Spring 2014
- HW4 posted, due march 24.
- Monday 3/3 SPING BREAK WEAK - NO CLASS.
- But will hold additional office hours Mon 5-7PM. The other office hours (Wed/Thu/Fri) will also happen at usual times.
- Monday 2/17 class: WVH room 366, 6pm. Topic: Bayesian Networks/Graphical Models, optional material (no homework)
- HW3 draft posted, some edits necessary.
- Syllabus links fixed, HW2 edited and due Feb 10
- HW2 posted
- HW1 edited
- HW1 posted, due Jan 20
- Set up Dropbox
- Sign up for dropbox if you dont have an account already
a *code only* folder on your woking machine (in preferred location)
named CS6140_X_Yabcd with X=First name initial, and Yabcd=first five
letters (or less) of your last name. For example my name is Virgil
Pavlu, so my folder would be called CS6140_V_Pavlu
- This folder is for code, results, reports, pdfs, notes - BUT NOT FOR DATA. Keep data on a separate location on your HDD.
- Put this (or linked) to yout Dropbox account.
Share this via Dropbox with "email@example.com". Note that I am not
using this address for email, so I wont read any emails sent to it.
- Welcome to CS 6140. Bookmark this page!