College of Computer and Information Science
Office: 266 West Village H
I am a Ph.D. student in the College of Computer and Information Science at Northeastern University. My advisor is Rajmohan Rajaraman. I received my MSc in Computer Science from The University of Auckland and my B.S. in Computer Science from Clemson University.
My research focus is on the complexity of infinite words (symbolic sequences).
On Infinite Words Determined by Stack Automata
To appear in the proceedings of Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS) 2013, Guwahati, India, December 2013.
On Infinite Words Determined by L Systems
In Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Words (WORDS 2013), Turku, Finland, September 2013.
Infiniteness and Boundedness in 0L, DT0L, and T0L Systems
In Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications (LATA’13), Bilbao, Spain, April 2013.
[PDF] [BibTeX] [Errata]
- 12F - CS 2500 - Fundamentals of Computer Science 1
- 12S - CS 2500 - Fundamentals of Computer Science 1
- 11F - CS 2500 - Fundamentals of Computer Science 1
- 11S - CS 2800 - Logic and Computation
- 10F - CS 2500 - Fundamentals of Computer Science 1