- CPSA -
Cryptographic Protocol Shapes Analyzer.
- Datalog - A lightweigh deductive
- TPM Quote Tools
- TPM based attestation using the TPM quote mechanism.
- CPPL - An implementation of the
Cryptographic Protocol Programming Language in OCaml.
- LaTeX/MetaPost makefile - Requires GNU Make.
- Dutmv - A TreeMap View of Disk
Usage written in Java. The TreeMap classes are Java Beans.
that solves Sudoku puzzles. Also, a brute force
solver solves all puzzles, the Sudoku
Worksheet aids human solvers, an AWK
script that generates worksheets, and GTK Sudoku, a
program that eliminates much of the drudgery of solving puzzles.
- Linear Equations
Preprocessor - Solves linear equations and then substitutes the
solutions into a document at prescribed locations. For more details,
see the user manual.
- Pals Mail Filter -
An antispam filter that marks mail from people you have not designated
as being one of your pals.
- Bin2C - Converts binary data into a C source file.
- Deblank - Removes trailing white spaces and double blanks lines from files.
- Save - Adds a version number to a file name.
- Lunisolar - Prints the phase of the moon
and generates LaTeX commands that produce lunisolar calendars.
- Scmscore - Transforms
Csound score files using Scheme.
- Scmscore archive - Scheme Score as a
gzipped tape archive.
- Scmscore binary - Scheme Score as a
- Xdvorak - The Dvorak keyboard for X11.
- Htmlpre - Strips code from the PRE elements
in an HTML document.
- Lunar Calendar - A Java
application and applet that displays the phase of the moon for three
months. The program that drives the calendar computes the position of
the sun and the moon are included. The complete system including
sources is available as a Java
Archive. This is the first Java program I wrote.
- Programmer's Minesweeper - A game
for Java Programmers or for anyone who likes to watch a machine play
Minesweeper. In this game, a player supplies a strategy, and sees how
well it plays the game. Even if you just watch existing strategies,
you may learn a few tricks! The complete system including sources is
available as a Zip Archive. Programmer's
Minesweeper has been used in machine learning research. See Castillo
and Wrobel's paper
titled "Learning Minesweeper with Multirelational Learning". The
paper includes a description of the best strategy included in the Zip
archive. This game was released in August of 1995, and is an early
example of a game in which programmers compete by supplying code.