Instruction on turning in assignments
- Do not submit anything until you mail a copy of the assignment to
yourself and you check that you can process it
(unzip, untar, etc.).
- For assignments where multiple files must be submitted, make
sure your submission creates a directory when it is
unzipped, untarred, etc. The directory should be named
reasonably. I recommend naming it something like "gteXXXa_hwY".
This will allow us to process assignments more quickly.
- Put a text file (not Word file) named README
in the directory explaining which files do what and any
other relevant instructions. The README file
should include your real name.
- When you are asked to write something, please submit text
files unless otherwise instructed. Make sure to format
such files so that when they are printed, they read easily.
Print a copy for yourself to see how it looks.
Include your real name at the top of the file.
- Whether you are submitting ACL2 files, C files, or Altera
designs, make sure that we can load, compile, and otherwise
files. If we cannot do so and you do not provide
instructions on how to do this, then you will be penalized.
If there are any doubts, contact us before the assignment