Homework 1, Due 9/6/2002 (before midnight)
*: What I want here is for you to archive your project and to
send me the archive. You can create an archive by clicking on
file, then project, then archive in the
MAX+plus II tool. This will create a directory with all the
Create a tarball of the archives and text files and send it
via email to me and to Vernard (vernard@cc).
- Read chapters 1-5 in Hamblen and Furman.
- Go through all of Tutorial I in Hamblen and
Furman Chapter 1. Record the propagation delays reported by the timing analyzer
for PB1-to-LED and PB2-to-LED.
- Do problems 7 and 11 at the end of chapter 1. For problem
7, turn in your design* and for problem 11, report the best
delay you can achieve.
- Go through all of Tutorial II in chapter 4. Hand in your final schematic*.
- Do problems 4 and 7 (of chapter 4) and hand in your designs*.