CS U290 Logic and Computation
CS U290 homework submission instructions.
- Go to http://blackboard.neu.edu/ and click "User Login" button
on the left hand side.
- Enter you myneu user name and password to login. See http://myneu.neu.edu. If you don't know your myneu
account, please go to 120 Haden Hall with your husky card.
- Now you should see the home page of your account. On the
right side, "Course: Quick View" lists the courses you are
enrolled in. Click on CS-U290.
- The new page has the navigation menu on the left hand
side. Click "Assignments". You should now be able to see the
list of homework assignments.
- Choose the assignment you are supposed to submit and click on
"View/Complete" under the homework title.
- In "submit a paper by" option, choose "file upload". Enter
your first name, last name, and submission title
respectively. Click "Browse" button to find the file you want
to submit. Please only submit text files, unless we explicitly
tell you otherwise. Also, only submit files, do not cut and
paste text into Blackboard because it gets reformatted and
becomes unreadable. Then click "submit" button.
- Now you should see the preview of the paper you are going
to submit. If everything is correct, click "yes, submit"
- You should see a message inidicating that the submission was successful.
Last modified: Fri Jan 18 16:42:35 EST 2008
- You can work in pairs, and we strongly encourage you to do
so. If you work in pairs, then your homework submission should
start with a line that says "Team Members:" followed by the
names of both team members. If you work in pairs, then only 1
assignment should be turned in.
- Homework submission will be automatically closed after the
due time posted. There are no exceptions, so we strongly
encourage you to submit your homework early in case you have
any computer/network problems. By the way, you can re-submit
homework as many times as you wish, up until the deadline.
- The Blackboard system will automatically check the
similarity of your homework with that of other students. Thus,
it will be easy for us to find out if there is any copying.
Of course, copying is not allowed and will not be tolerated.
- If you have any further questions about homework
submission, or if you experience any problems with the
submission proces, please contact Zhifeng Sun by email at