CSG379-07: 1st CSG-379 Workshop on Decision Procedures for Verification
Northeastern University, Boston, December 5&7 2007
For paper submission, we use the EasyChair conference management system. This section details submitting a paper.
- Ensure your paper complies with the instructions given in the Call for Papers.
- Go to the CSG379-07 EasyChair login page.
- If you already have an EasyChair account, enter your details to login; otherwise set up an account through the "I have no EasyChair account" link.
- Once inside EasyChair, click the "New Submission" link at the top of the page.
- Fill out the "Address for Correspondence" fields.
- Enter all authors in the sections below this (make the primary author the first entry - they must also be a student). The "Affiliation" field refers to the institution you study at.
- Tick all student authors as "Corresponding Authors". Corresponding authors will also be reviewers (see The Review Process below)
- Fill out the Title, Abstract, and Category information as it relates to your paper.
- Specify appropriate keywords, as per the ACM keywords list.
- Click "Browse" and use your browser's file dialog to find the PDF copy of your paper.
- Click "Submit Paper".
- Congratulations, you have submitted a paper to CSG379-07!
- The submission period ends on Friday November 30.
- If you have any queries regarding submission, contact the organizers.
The Review Process
The CSG379-07 is peer reviewed. It provides students with the opportunity of gaining academic reviewing experience. By submitting a paper, each student author agrees to be a reviewer. When submitting a paper, all student authors should be listed as corresponding authors on the EasyChair submit utility (See above). All corresponding authors will be reviewers.
At the start of the review period (November 30), each corresponding author will be asked to review all the papers submitted
to the conference except her own papers.
The review period ends on Monday December 3.
If you have any queries regarding submission, contact the organizers.
Back to the CSG379-07 homepage