Problem Sets and Lab Report Submission Instructions
- Plain text or PDF are preferred. MS-Office doc(x) and xls(x) files are not acceptable since they are subject to formatting glitches, do not play well on a cross-platform environment, and are prone to corruption. You can save your documents as PDFs in MS-Office by using free, readily-available PDF converters. Always double-check that the file you are attaching is readable.
- Log in to login.ccs.neu.edu or one of the school's CCIS linux machines using SSH (not the same as our team Lab VMs for the class).
- Copy the directory containing your submission to your home directory.
- If your submission files reside in
cd ~/classes/submissionX, and run
- Follow the instructions from the submission program. The script will send an email submission to the TA, and a copy of it to your CCIS email address.
If you find any bugs or problems with the submission script, write an email to the TA.