presentation

Subject: presentation
From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 10:07:42 EST

As I told Mac after the meeting, I didn't like yesterday's presentation.
The goal of the presentation is to work out why/how Benli added the new
features to the language and how their addition affects the "type safety"
theorem and proof (if applicable). Please stick to my guidelines (that
includes the audience). Mac didn't have enough guidelines; he'll get
another chance.

-- Matthias

P.S. Avoid slogans. Work with concrete examples, possibly from your own
work on programs.