I, , hereby agree to
your name here
- read the required text book every day (Mo-Fr) according to the reading
- solve at least one exercise per day from the relevant sections in the text
- look at the course blog once a day (incl. Saturday and Sunday) no matter
where I am;
- see my professor or lab instructor within 24
hours if I believe to have failed the weekly quiz;
- meet with my pair-programming partner on the agreed-upon basis;
- ask my lab instructor for a new partner if my current partner drops;
- keep up my course journal on readings and meetings.
I have the right to see one of the instructors within 24 (48 on weekends)
hours via an email appointment.