QUESTIONNAIRE FOR Software Security
Answer by email to csu379-grader (which also reaches the professor).
- Name, (CCS) username.
- Year, full-time or part-time?
- Have you taken Principles of Programming Languages?
- Have you taken a security course, e.g., network security,
communication security, etc.?
- How much programming experience do you have? How much in Java?
- If you have had jobs in computing, briefly describe the
most recent job.
- What are your goals and expectations?
What do you want out of this class?
- If people often mispronounce your name, describe how to
pronounce your name correctly using rhymes or a phonetic spelling.
- Have you heard of aspect-oriented programming before you came to this class?