RE: Spam/content ratio

Subject: RE: Spam/content ratio
From: Karl Lieberherr (lieber@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 14:22:52 EST

Hello Shriram, Dean and all!

we welcome Shriram's suggestion as long as he continues
to contribute to some of them :-)

We will move to a better mailing list technology but in the mean-time,
I will monitor the list. I am now the only one who can send messages.
Thank you for bringing this up.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to
register for AOSD 2003. We have an exciting technical program
http://aosd.net/program/overview.shtml

and you make me sleep better if you sign up early :-)

I promise to take up the Demeter seminar with David this Spring! We
will have lot's of interesting papers to talk about.

Greetings,
-- Karl