Remember This

Subject: Remember This
From: latoriajnj@surf4nix.com
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 08:00:20 EST

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
latoriajnj@surf4nix.com (latoriajnj@surf4nix.com) on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 at 05:00:19

bhj:

**must read disclaimer at bottom and agree to proceed**

XXX PICS of all kinds! LARGEST DATABASE'S Of HARD CORE And AMETURE MOVIES!

if you cannot see the link above please copy and paste this URL: http://pron4u.vze.com

Whatever your desire is, we can fulfill it :)

We Have almost limitless databases of Strange feature PICS featuring GIRLS WITH FRUIT!!! AND WHATEVER YOU CAN IMAGINE...

http://pron4u.vze.com
Thank You

&&&&&&&&
*&^%

Disclaimer
Your e-mail address was collected by verification methods only!!! (Meaning you sighed up for it)
this e-mail was delivered upon request by the owner of the account. We at its porn and any of our affiliates are not liable for any damages herin. this is a method of advertisement where the user knowingly and willfully submitted their contact information to itsporn or to one of our subsidiaries. Users assume all risk's upon receiving this e-mail. If you are a lawful person who is law abiding and an and or not is search of pornography you must delete this email now. If you are apart of law enforcement or government affiliation you must delete this mail immediately. If you work for or are around or in association with any type of Internet service provider you must delete THIS MAIL IMMEDIATELY! Any person or persons breaching this disclaimer are in violation of the Internet privacy protection act.
YOU MUST BE 18 years of age or older certain rules and limitations may apply.
VOID where prohibited
Please click to be removed from this database

ax3