Business Alliance

Subject: Business Alliance
From: Business Development Department (aag@atwss.com)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 10:05:29 EDT

Dear Sir or Madam,

I read with interest of your company in Yellow Pages
and I would like to introduce to your fine
organization our software development company:
Arch Ltd. / Web Space Station of Prague, the Czech
Republic. We are seeking business alliances and
strategic partners with companies engaged
in similar services.

Successful companies around the world choose outsourcing
of software development to achieve rapid, high-quality
development at economical rates.

We provide various IT services including custom software
development, web design, and software and data conversion
for various platforms and using various development tools.
We also set up exclusive development teams dedicated
to a partner for long-term assignments and partnership.
We offer competitive rates and an outstanding service record.

We have partners and clients in Australia, Canada, Germany,
Switzerland, UK, USA and other countries and have
developed various office, manufacturing, and customer
support software systems, e-commerce solutions, proxy
and e-mail server solutions, web sites and multimedia.
Please visit our portfolio at
http://www.web-space-station.com/portfolio/
and feel free to contact me for more information.

You have worked hard to get your company where it is today,
let us be your next great idea!

Sincerely,

Alla Gvozdeva
Business Development