Boy 15 earns 71thousand in 5 weeks..Question????

Subject: Boy 15 earns 71thousand in 5 weeks..Question????
From: KJ82196@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 11:22:52 EDT

Hi!
I've just recently went ahead and ordered all five reports. Am I supost to
wait until I receive those reports before I go ahead and send out this
letter? When I do go to send out the letter, do you have any specific
program to recommend for bulk e-mail? Do you know of any free downloadable
programs that I can use to gather harvested e-mail addresses before I go and
buy one?
Any help and info would be greatly appreciated.
Also, if you have gone through with this whole procedure, has it been
successful for you?
Thank you,
Kelly