Mobile DJ Services - action requested

Subject: Mobile DJ Services - action requested
From: Barry Cedergren (mdjn_barry@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 13:50:25 EDT

DJ Webmin

Mobile DJs and Disc Jockeys, start your FREE full-featured trial today from DJ Webmin! DJ Webmin is a friendly web-based program with the easy-to-use interface, administration menu and employee administration that makes this a must for any size mobile disc jockey company who needs to administrate their business! You will love how easy this is!

>> CLICK HERE NOW TO START YOUR NO-OBLIGATION FREE TRIAL <<

Check out these amazing features you get with your DJ Webmin account:

Full booking/event data entry
Customer Contact Information Base
Incoming Call Logging and Searching
Create Repeat or single event Customers
View a calendar showing all your events
Financial reporting showing sales data
Print/Email contracts, event info and more!
Complete company setup in minutes!
24/7 accessibility from the web
Controlled multi-employee access levels
Always know your next event information
Search for bookings and customer calls.
Personal Venue database
Completely private administration
Daily database backup
Backup your data to Excel™ spreadsheet
Run your entire business from any internet-connected computer

"I'm not a full-time DJ company, I work during the day at a 9-5 job. I get calls all day regarding my DJ services when I'm at work and nothing out there for dj administration software allowed me to do what your program does. With DJ Webmin I just log on through my internet browser and it's like I was able to carry my DJ company with me to work. Your program has made everything easier, that is worth every penny it costs. I'm glad I was told about you!"

Maxwell Fremont
Maximum Entertainment
Minneapolis, MN

"I can't begin to tell you how DJ Webmin has helped my DJ business run more efficiently. Since I do business from several different locations, DJ Webmin has been great for me. I can access all the information I need about clients, venues, contracts, and other information all from any computer that has internet access. I want to thank the DJ Webmin team for being very helpful and open to suggestions. I'm sure one day DJ companies will wonder how they ran their business without DJ Webmin!"

Jim Weisz
Discovery DJs
Chicago, IL

>> CLICK HERE NOW TO START YOUR NO-OBLIGATION FREE TRIAL <<

This is a limited time offer, so sign up for your FREE trial today! Want to learn more or have questions? Just visit our website at www.djwebmin.com.

Yours Truly,
Barry Cedergren
DJ Webmin
"The world's first web-based booking admin"
www.djwebmin.com

PS - I hope to meet many of you at our booth in Atlantic City next month! Please stop by and say hello!

REMOVAL: Please reply with the word remove in the subject line if you wish to no longer receive email offers.