Re: Undeliverable mail--"The Mustang Back Support With Suspenders, 728, "

Subject: Re: Undeliverable mail--"The Mustang Back Support With Suspenders, 728, "
From: Galen Williamson (gwilliam@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 12:30:48 EDT

Um, I think someone on the Demeter mailing is clearly infected with a mail
virus. These messages have been arriving at least daily, with different
subject and from lines.

I don't know if there's anything that can be done on the systems end, but
everyone on the demeter list should probably ensure that they're not the
infected one. (I know it's not me because I use Pine; let's hear it for
the inherent security of low tech software!)

--Galen.