Strategic Programming

Subject: Strategic Programming
From: Karl Lieberherr (lieber@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 10:18:42 EDT

Ralf Laemmel and his coauthors work on functional
strategic programming which seems related to
to our extension of DJ with functional visitors
(joint work with Shriram).

Pengcheng, please can you check this out and report
back and put your analysis into the related work
section of our paper.

-- Karl