note about running my programs...

Subject: note about running my programs...
From: Nicole and Paul Freeman (freeberm@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 21:31:34 EST

Hi all -

If you run my programs, you may need to change a line of code in the
main function (particularly if the program parses input from a .input
file). I developed and compiled all of my homework at home using
JBuilder. It was more convenient to direct it to the file in code,
rather than sending the path to the input file in the command line. I
think I left the command line parse call produced by demeterj in the
program but commented out. So you can just switch which lines are
commented to make it work well on the machines at school.

See you Tuesday,
Paul Freeman