Special Offer: FREE Silver Listing on ProDJ.com

Subject: Special Offer: FREE Silver Listing on ProDJ.com
From: DJ/KJ (noreply@musicintelligence.net)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 18:57:19 EST

Music Intelligence

Sign up for Music Intelligence before February 28th and receive a FREE Silver Listing at ProDJ.com...a $60 VALUE! The ProDJ Silver Listing gets you fantastic placement on the highest traffic web site for party-planners finding disc jockeys on the Internet, Planning.ProDJ.com.  No other site can even compare to the explosive marketing power of ProDJ.Com!

Turn your ordinary, printed music list into a complete, online interactive database system. Customers and prospects can search your most updated music catalog and create a custom request list for their event. Your customers can plan their entire event on your website. It's fun and interactive! Be the only DJ in your market to offer this exclusive technology. And when you sign up for this affordable system, we'll give you a FREE silver listing on ProDJ.com to start delivering hot new leads right away! Simply the best package available for delivering new leads and putting a complete event planning portal on your website. Visit www.prodj.musicintelligence.net today for more information and to try a live demo!

Music Intelligence Powerful, Low-Cost Features...

A complete, affordable event planning solution for your DJ/KJ website!
Visit www.prodj.musicintelligence.net today to try the demos!

Music Intelligence Technical Information...

Annual services include hosting your personal interactive music website, storing and indexing your music database, unlimited hits, plus all the powerful features listed above!

Having a listing on ProDJ.com and Music Intelligence technology on your website doesn't cost...it pays! There is no better value available on the internet today...and we prove it! Visit www.prodj.musicintelligence.net now for more information and to get your music list online.

If you've been considering other alternatives on the web for similar technology, we urge you to take a hard look at what we have to offer. As a DJ/KJ you can appreciate the statement "you get what you pay for." The same holds true when it comes to marketing and technology for your website. Don't take chances on cheap services. Get online with the Cadillac of marketing and technology providers with a reputable 5+ year history. Thank you for your time, we look forward to helping your business prosper in the new year!

Scott Kartsounes, Music Intelligence
Ryan Burger, ProDJ.com
www.ProDJ.MusicIntelligence.net

********
Please accept our apologies if you've received this message in error. Please feel free to forward this message to any DJ or KJ colleagues. Due to bounce-backs, replies to this alias are not monitored. Please email us from our website with any questions. Thank you!
********