aspects for sale

Subject: aspects for sale
From: Karl Lieberherr (lieber@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 11:49:31 EST

Think of selling your Caching aspect that you write
in this weeks hw. :-)

In general, an aspect can only be sold if it
is not too polluted with dynamic call graph or
class graph information. Flow constructs (cflow,
traversals) help in this respect.

If you have enterpreneurial spirit, AOP might offer some
nice business opportunities.

-- Karl