Re: What to turn in

Subject: Re: What to turn in
From: Karl Lieberherr (lieber@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 19:07:55 EST

Hi Laura:

please turn in a printout of your documented source program
and a path to your directory where the running program
is stored.

Please also turn in some sample inputs with the corresponding
outputs that you used for testing. Also keep all your
test cases/expected outputs in a separate directory
off the source directory.

-- Karl