Distinguishing One1080

Subject: Distinguishing One1080
From: Pete Stills (pomuterasde@npnthotmylal.nu)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 20:57:19 EST

mailer.gif
This message is an advertisement. We will continue to bring you valuable permission based messages on the products and services that interest you most unless you wish to decline. We process all requests immediately. Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 all rights reserved.
Delivered Directly To Your Home. Not The Store!

The Perfect Gift or Treat for the Holidays!
We Guarantee The Freshest Seafood Delivered
  From Alaska Directly To You Overnight!
  We ship worldwide in special insulated containers that will arrive at your door the very next day as if you just you just pulled them out of the freezer.
Our Seafood is 100% wild, which means 100% naturally organic and 100% good for you! You won't find any farmed fish in our pouches.
Your Satisfaction is Our Guarantee!
  If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, then IT IS FREE! Simply let us know and we will refund the full purchase price!

We also guarantee all deliveries. If for any reason, including theft, loss, damage during shipping, retention by customs officials or any other reason, you do not receive your order,
we will refund the full purchase price and shipping costs!

Giant Alaskan
  Sweet Alaskan
Caviar

Smoked Salmon

King Crab
  Jumbo Shrimp

Lox
  Sampler Packs
Smoked Halibut

Gift Packages

Your Satisfaction is Our Guarantee!
  We guarantee the BEST Alaskan Seafood available anywhere! From our award winning cold smoked Lox to our Giant King Crab, we only offer the best! We know quality seafood and we are the fishermen who can bring it to your front door! We offer recipes along with a great list of Alaskan products and Gourmet Gift Boxes. Top service and top quality is what we offer.

Please enter your e-mail address to get immediate access to our web site and order page.

Email: