Re: About electronic submissions

Subject: Re: About electronic submissions
From: Pengcheng Wu (wupc@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 14:50:55 EDT

Due to the popular quetions about the blackboard system, Professor
Lieberherr has agreed that you can use com1205-submission@ccs.neu.edu
to do electrical submission. The policy is that you only need to do
electrical submission for the programming task, and what you need
to submit is only the source files,e.g., *.java,*.cd,*.beh,*.prj and
so on (no .class files please).
If a homework has both programming task and answering question
part, you only need to do electrical submission for programs and for
the solutions to the questions, you still have to submit the hardcopy.

So we will stop using blackboard system from now on. For those who
have submitted homework 2 through blackboard, please resubmit it
    com1205-submission@ccs.neu.edu

By the way, please don't use

    com1205-grader@ccs.neu.edu

to submit your homework.