Need a trustworthy lawyer?

Subject: Need a trustworthy lawyer?
From: piler@concentric.net
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 03:07:47 EDT

  Legal problems got you down?
  Need a trustworthy lawyer?
  Free service matches you with a

   local, pre-screened lawyer today !

Find The Right Lawyer For You

  We help you find a trustworthy, competent lawyer that cares about you and your problem and has the expertise to provide excellent service. Your case is presented only to local, pre-screened lawyers that meet our high standards.
Learn More

Be Empowered and Informed

  You are in control! You'll get complete background information on lawyers offering to take your case.  Learn More

Make A Safe Choice

  Your privacy and confidentiality are assured! We stand behind you all the way with a $1000 Satisfaction Guarantee.  Learn More

to learn a smarter, simpler way to find a lawyer!

At some point you registered for a web-based service, a contest, etc. Per the privacy policy of the site where you registered they may choose select partners to email valuable offers to you. This is a recurring mailing. If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, please click here.